Last updated: 28-11-2017
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
For the full disclosure section, including all types of cookies (from essentials to advertising cookies), create your own Cookies Policy.
In addition to our own cookies, we use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
|Cookie used by Google Analytics that contains an anonymous ID used to distinguish users
|Measures how many times a user plays videos and records “Likes” or “Share video” events.
|Tracks videos visited that are incrusted in the website.
|Contains data on display preferences.
|SID, NID, HSID, APISID, LOGIN_INFO, SAPISID, SSID, SIDCC (2)
|Technical cookies used by youtube
|Google advertising cookie used for user tracking and ad targeting purposes
|Crsftoken, rur, urlgen
|Cookies used by this social network to share information, or show information of this network embedded in the web
(1) Cookies used by Google Analytics: The Google Analytics tool helps website owners to follow visitors on their website. This Google service allows them to collect information on how users access various pages within the website. Data such as the following is stored and can later be analysed: the number of times a user visits a website, the date of first and most recent visit, duration of visit, the web page that linked a user to the website in question, the search mode employed by the user to access the website or the link that was chosen, where in the world a user logs on from, and so on. The configuration of such cookies is predetermined by Google. For more information about cookies used and how to deactivate them, seehttp://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/ (Note that we are in no way liable for the content or correctness of third-party websites).
(2) Used in the reproduction of videos through the web. You can get more information about the cookies you use and how to disable them at http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/ (understanding that we are not responsible for the content or the veracity of third-party websites ).
What are your choices regarding cookiesUsers can choose at any time which cookies they want to function on this website in the following ways: Browser configuration; for example:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Other third-party tools, available online, which enable users to detect the cookies on each website that they visit and to disable them.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: